Peasant Girl $60 Sold Out!

ONLY A FEW MORE LEFT! GET YOURS NOW FOR A BEAUTIFUL FALL PORTRAIT!

Oh my this outfit is precious! The amazing Fall colors of this luxurious fabric by Joel Dewberry makes this set just stunning. You won't believe how satiny it feels. Is satiny a word? Well, for this fabric is should be! (although it is 100% cotton) The bottoms are the comfy Boutique Bottoms with a 3 inch ruffle and elastic waist. The top has puffed sleeves that fall just above the wrist , a shirred neckline and a 2 inch ruffle. I have combined three fabrics that compliment each other beautifully. IMG_9930 IMG_9923 IMG_9904IMG_9958
I know I said that I was not going to take orders but I have a large amount of this fabric so I will take orders for this outfit. I can take the first 10 emails for purchase at LiviLuCreations@charter.net. I will then send you an invoice for payment. Orders will be shipped within 10 days of receipt of payment. The set is available in sizes 12/18 months to size 6. It sells for $60 plus $6 shipping and handling.