Chandelier Lace Skirt $28 SOLD OUT!

This skirt is sold out in the green. I have ordered the fabric in Persimmon. It has purple accents. I will post a picture of the skrit soon. If you want to receive a notice when it is ready for sale just join the mailing list on the sidebar. Below is a picture of the main fabric. The bow fabric will be a little different to better match the accent color. SO CUTE!!!
IMG_0650
This little skirt is fun and flirty! I LOVE the bow on the back. The Tina Givens fabric is retro and hip! It has an elastic waistband to allow for some growth. Pair it with leggings or tights and it will take you through all the seasons.I have enough fabric to make 3 skirts in sizes 18 months to 6X. They will go to the first three emails that I receive. The skirt is $28 plus $4.80 shipping and handling. (Sorry about the color in the rest of the pictures. The true color is shown in the picture above.)
IMG_0671 IMG_0666