Valentine's Day Fun! $45SOLD OUT!

IMG_2708-1
I just love the way this set turned out! The top features a ruffled heart and cuffs. Olivia thought they were bracelets! :) The pants have an elastic waist and the same ruffled bottom. It's done with a technique called ruching and it is simply adorable!
I love the fabric because it has a combination of hearts and flowers so you can easily wear it past Valentine's Day. For warmer weather just change out the top with a cute short sleeved red, pink or white one.
IMG_2712 IMG_2704

The set sells for $45 plus $5 shipping and handling. Shipping can be combined on multiple items. Sizes available: 2t, 3t, 4t, 5t. Get your order in quickly to have it by February 1st! I am very limited on shirts for the smaller sizes. It is possible that I can find more but I cannot guarantee it. Email me at LiviLuOriginals@gmail.com to place your order.